Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
This casserole combines true breakfast favorites—sausage, eggs, Cheddar cheese, and hash browns—in one filling and delicious dish.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 32g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 18g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pounds Massey Creek Farms ground pork sausage
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 large Massey Creek Farms Pasture Raised eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Cook sausages in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
- Prepare hash browns according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Stir together hash browns, sausage, and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Massey Creek Farms http://masseycreekfarms.com/